Keep Scrolling for:
- AGC Spotlight: Event Suport – Trunk or Treat 2022
- Trunk or Treat Contests
- Fundraising committee
PARENT SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP
ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN – Family event support
“I just want to donate and volunteer” says a proud former RA Gateway Student as she checked in as a WSCA student volunteer for the Trunk or Treat and makes a stop by the AGC table!
Our Trunk or Treat event last Friday was a huge success, thanks to all the hard work of the Trunk or Treat committee, the families that created fun trunks and tables, the ukulele club and all the wonderful volunteers which included students from WSCA! The Annual Giving Campaign supports such events to help bring us together and build community. Thank you to all who stopped by the AGC table and donated as all this is possible because of your support. Congratulations to our two AGC raffle winners Stacey Hisey and Riquelen Ngumezi.
Help us to continue to bring events like the Trunk or Treat to our school to help build community by donating today! Donate to the Annual Giving Campaign online at https://gatewaypsp.rallyup.com/agc2223 or drop off your donation at the front desk with this Annual Giving donation form. THANK YOU so much to all our families and your continued support to the Annual Giving Campaign, all this would not be possible without YOU!
PARENT SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP (PSP) NEWS
- TRUNK OR TREAT: Thank you to everyone that donated candy/items, volunteered, and decorated trunks and tables – you made the Trunk or Treat such a success! It was so exciting to see so many students, families, and Gateway staff on campus for this fun event!
- The winner of the trunk contest was the Santos family at spot #3 with the Dia de los Muertos theme! Thank you for sharing your beautiful and larger than life design with us!
- Thank you to everyone that donated to the Annual Giving Campaign (AGC) at the event and participated in the AGC raffle! We raised over $1000 in one night! The winners of the gift baskets will be contacted via email.
Want to help make an important impact on our school’s funding?? Check out the request below!
- Fundraising Committee: We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic parents for our Fundraising Committee! Under the guidance of the PSP Treasurer, you will reach out to businesses in our community to help secure donations to help boost student enrichment and campus enhancement. If you are interested, please fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/YPBJc96cdy3a6eHT7
Annual Giving Campaign: https://gatewaypsp.rallyup.com/agc2223/Campaign/Details
Gateway PSP website: https://www.gatewaypsp.org/