What is the PSP?
The Parent School Partnership (PSP) is a partnership between all members of the school – administration, teachers, staff – and all of our families. The PSP is volunteer based and allows our parents and families to work together to enhance campus community, provide school support, and help enrich our students’ collective experience. Your PSP board – and all of our helpers throughout the year – are Rocklin Academy Gateway parents just like you! If you would like to get involved, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and attend our meetings.
PSP meetings will be held virtually this year! Please see our Meeting Schedule for more info!
Some of the many reasons to participate:
•Meet other parents
• Boost your child’s academic success via parent involvement
• Share your valuable ideas and insights
• Help raise money for your child’s education
• Enjoy camaraderie and a sense of belonging to a great community
• Feel the satisfaction of volunteering your talents